We are striving to remain the leader in wholesome system and information solutions in Slovenia.
With our knowledge and experience, we want to give our users the latest technology and services in the global computer industry, which will help them improve competitiveness and market performance.
What we offer you
One of the key desires of LANCom is to have satisfied employees with a high level of motivation and willingness to adopt new skills and take on new challenges.
We have our own testing center, which offers the possibility of pursuing certification from exam centers Pearson Vue and Kryterion.
We offer our employees the possibility of professional education in Slovenia and abroad, encouraging them to visit the product fairs and other IT events.
We organize regular teambuilding events for the acquisition of knowledge as well as for the relaxation of our employees.
We organize many networking events for our employees, partners and potential customers. Our employees are engaged as lecturers, organizers and the audience.
The whole LANCom team gets together several times a year on festive occasions and special anniversaries.
We encourage creative thinking and useful suggestions for improvement, because we believe that is the only way to even faster progress.
If your job position is not listed, but you are full of momentum and new ideas, we are always open to your suggestions. Contact us at email@example.com.
We are looking for a student or graduate (preferably has a degree in computer science or related disciplines) that would work as a: Front-end Developer (ASP.NET).
- Knowledge of front-end development (HTML5, jQuery, CSS 3 Bootstrap).
- Knowledge of programming on the ASP.NET platform (C #, .Net).
- Knowledge of MVC, TDD and ORM approaches (Entity Framework).
- Knowledge of ASP.NET Core, SPA, Web API is an advantage.
- Desirable knowledge of graphic tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).
- Degree in computer science or related sciences.
- Active knowledge of English.
- Driver's license category B.
- Preparedness for work-related travel.
We offer the opportunity of regular employment. We look forward to your application!
You can apply or ask for additional information on: firstname.lastname@example.org.