What is GDPR?
NEW GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
Compliant with the GDPR?
The new General Data Protection Regulation came into force on 24th of May 2016 and it will start to be used in Slovenia and other countries of the European Union on the 25th of May 2018. The changes that it brings are the biggest ones in the last 20 years and any form of non-compliance with this system will result in high penalties.more information
The purpose of the GDPR is to help unify the rights of every individual in all the member states of the European Union, as well as to ensure coordinated action regarding personal data protection. The new regulation also complies to all the foreign companies that monitor and process personal data of European Union's citizens.
How to make the first step towards compliance?
The most efficient and comprehensive SIEM system on the market at the moment!
The first step towards GDPR compliance
As a part of GDPR compliance, we offer audit trails management with the help of IBM QRadar solution.
QRADAR AS THE BASIC STEP
QRadar and GDPR
The new GDPR module brings us management and handling of claims, which were identified as incidents:
- Incident report via email, occurrence, claim, telephone call.
- Shortening, simplification and digitalization of the incident management process.
- Solution implementation, which is adjusted to new generations of employees, is based on a good user experience and could be accessed from anywhere.
- Acquisition of a powerful open tool with the option of including new incident management functions and integration into your business system.
- Central, safe, traceable environment for all the incidents.
- Pre-written reports for demonstrable incident reports that are filed within the 72 hours.
AUDIT TRAILS MANAGEMENT
IBM QRadar SIEM
The IBM Security QRadar® SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) system:
- Consolidates original events from thousands of devices and applications that are distributed throughout the network.
- Performs normalization of raw data and activities correlation based on received data.
- Includes IBM Security X-Force® Threat Intelligence that ensures the list of potential malicious IP, URL addresses and domain names, which include malicious program codes, the source of unwanted messages and other types of threats.
- Implements system vulnerability correlation based on events, network streams and data, exported from other security tools.
Enables access to detailed information and reports on user activities and therefore ensures compliance with different security standards.
Enables visibility of the detection and threat prioritization in real time and therefore helps to control the whole IT infrastructure.
Alarm reduction and prioritization and consequently focusation on the important incidents.
A better threat surveillance and access to more detailed data and user activity reports.
Enables control over cloud applications.
The advantages of the IBM QRadar system
Top solution for information security and security events management!
Easy basic installation and minimal application adaptations.
Storage of the original records in their original form.
Authentications and log records encryption to ensure stability (WORM mode).
System anomalies detection (baselining) during system operation with the purpose to quickly identify anomalies and reduce false alarms.
A lot of built-in knowledge – e. g. more than 6000 recognised and categorised Microsoft platform events and more than 4000 Cisco platform events.
Easy adding or simple support for your “own” applications.
Comprehensive reports system with multiple pre-written reports.
Our advisors are available
Consulting / Questions / Advice / Help
SKRBNIK KLJUČNIH STRANK
Rudi is a key account manager in our sales department and has in his more than twenty-year career in the field of system solutions a lot of experience and expertise. He will help you choose the right solution.